!! $$ race need help !!

i have theses guys here in P.R talking mad crap about blasters. everybody here has bought a 4 stroke be it a raptor yfz etc.. anyhow we have race night every wed night and i have yet to run because i dont wanna lose to theses sh*t talkers. i have a pretty fast blaster i cant complain parts list

vitos 240 kit ( no port )
3mm crank
prolite piston
34 mikuni
adj stator plus 10 degrees
14front 42 or 41 rear top out at 62 bye gun
and all the other stuff i could get from the damn vitos catalog to make this thing make more power do i even have a chance should i run with the bike slammed on street tires i have a set what can i do to at least beat theses guys till i hit top end?? PLEASE HELP ME IF NOT I SWEAR IM GONNA SPRAY THE PISS OUT OF IT AND JUST RETARD THE DAMN TIMING!!!

oops vitos fat basterd and vforce3s and that lil spacer thing and so much more i cant remember i have it written down somewhere... it will lift me up on 4th i weigh 172 give or take a lil...im really not scarred out the whole just when i get into 3rd 4th i dont wanna jump him 3 bikes out the whole and he beat me bye 18 when i go into 3rd...

LOOK THERE HAS TO BE A WAY ATLEAST ONCE I NO I CAN DO IT

port the hell out it raise the comp on it, run alky and hang on.....in a nutshell anyway. if that doesnt work get a shee do the same then destroy them allI:I

port it.... flotek porting is like $150+big bore charge.... and get a right bend pipe... like a dynoport or f7... they both have really nasty top ends... and upgear it a little.... put it to like a 14/38

he's got the right pipe for the job i doubt you can get any more top end out of any other pipe other than a drag pipe

yeah screw i guess im just going to have to wait im gonna send my sh*t to FLOWTEK.. and prob get a drag pipe just for sh*ts n giggles...i have a diff sus for the front its ok slams the sh*t out of it but its a lil bouncy.. and for the rear i just swap to a banshee one i have flip it to clear that thing there what ever it is and it drops the rear a lot and the shock is new. put on my street rears and front skinnys and whop his ASSS!!!!!

Ok heres a lil TeaSer..
DSC09282.jpg

Last edited: