Quick mix bottle cheat

Oct 30, 2017
So everyone is always asking about how much tranny fluid to put in the clutch case. I discovered a cheat :D if you have the quick mix bottle like the one in the picture, there idea measurement on one side of it for milliliters (or however it's spelled). The clutch case calls for 675 mL of fluid right? The bottle only goes to 500mL so either fill the bottle to the 500 mark and then use the smaller numbers to calculate the rest, or split 675 in half (337.5 I believe) and fill it between the 325 and 350 mark and them repeat fill to the same area for your 675! Enjoy! :D
20171109_172357.jpg

What does she have to do with hel
come on bud who old are you for real
great ideas nothing against it great find but what is the age bud
mine is true 37yrs old lol:cool:
What does age have to do with a helpful tip? How many topics have been posted on here about how much fluid to put in the clutch case and how do they know how much is What? So why not post s little cheat. I'm not seeing the issue here :mad:

Reactions: Awk08
So the tip is to pour it into another bottle two times just to measure? Every oil bottle made now a days has a measuring guide on the side of the bottle. If a blaster holds 650 and the quart is 946 then you would leave approx 300ml of fluid in the quart. That cup is made to put oil in so your gas ratio measurements are correct. I wouldn't call it a cheat, more like time consuming and a good way to contaminate fluid after so many transfers from one bottle to another.

So the tip is to pour it into another bottle two times just to measure? Every oil bottle made now a days has a measuring guide on the side of the bottle. If a blaster holds 650 and the quart is 946 then you would leave approx 300ml of fluid in the quart. That cup is made to put oil in so your gas ratio measurements are correct. I wouldn't call it a cheat, more like time consuming and a good way to contaminate fluid after so many transfers from one bottle to another.
I' looking at my maxima bottle and there is no measurement on the side like normal quarts of motor oil have. And again, read what I've been writing. Some people aren' that smart to do it that way, and like me, there may be some people who have two different ratio bottles for measuring. I use one for my blaster and the other for other types of fluid. I also don' use the one for my premix for anything other than premix.

You get those idiots who don' know how to measure a bottle correctly or continue to fill their clutch cases the wrong way and overfilling. The way I talked about puts EXACTLY 650mL into the clutch case therefore no overfilling :D so if you ask me, is say I saved alot of people with no common sense a potential headache from the problem overfilling could cause

I' looking at my maxima bottle and there is no measurement on the side like normal quarts of motor oil have. And again, read what I've been writing. Some people aren' that smart to do it that way, and like me, there may be some people who have two different ratio bottles for measuring. I use one for my blaster and the other for other types of fluid. I also don' use the one for my premix for anything other than premix.
Maxima in the tranny? ok....... You might be the only person in the world buying maxima gear oil at $50 for their blaster.. Unless you are reffering to there 2 stroke oil.. You are telling me people are not smart enough to do simple math that was taught in 2nd grade.. Did you know those dumb engineers at yamaha actually put a sight glass in the clutch cover in order to get the correct fill? Cause they couldn't do math either. This isn't rocket science here. I read what you wrote a few times but still having a hard time figuring out how it's easier. Definitely not easier for Helen Keller.

Reactions: speedyslyder
Maxima in the tranny? ok....... You might be the only person in the world buying maxima gear oil at $50 for their blaster.. Unless you are reffering to there 2 stroke oil.. You are telling me people are not smart enough to do simple math that was taught in 2nd grade.. Did you know those dumb engineers at yamaha actually put a sight glass in the clutch cover in order to get the correct fill? Cause they couldn't do math either. This isn't rocket science here. I read what you wrote a few times but still having a hard time figuring out how it's easier. Definitely not easier for Helen Keller.
Maxima 75 weight. You must be the only person I know of who hasn't heard of it or doesn't know what I'm talking about. Hopefully you know I'm talking about they're 2 stroke transmission oil. And it only costed me 10.99 for a quart of it. And yes that's what I'm telling you, people aren't smart enough to do simple math. Go on Google and type in how much oil for transmission in Blaster and look at how many damn topics were posted for people not knowing how much to put in or overfilling there clutch cover or using the sight glass the wrong way. This discussion has been brought up several times in the past topics about proper use of the sight glass. The screenshot I posted is a perfect example. Look at the comment that Awk
Screenshot_20171030-201815.png
was responding to

I have seen maxima tranny oil bud. Not my first rodeo. You are quoting a post from 5 years ago and from a member (blasterbruce) who went to jail years ago for touching little boys. Him and Slick were enjoying church a bit to much. Anywho There are blaster manual links on this site everywhere. Go look at the manual and see what it tells you on tranny fill. Bet you awk is correct. I get 5 transmission oil changes for your price of one quart of maxima and never ever have to use a ratio rite to do it. Done with this topic, onto the next.

I have seen maxima tranny oil bud. Not my first rodeo. You are quoting a post from 5 years ago and from a member (blasterbruce) who went to jail years ago for touching little boys. Him and Slick were enjoying church a bit to much. Anywho There are blaster manual links on this site everywhere. Go look at the manual and see what it tells you on tranny fill. Bet you awk is correct. I get 5 transmission oil changes for your price of one quart of maxima and never ever have to use a ratio rite to do it. Done with this topic, onto the next.
Well I sure would like to know what tranny fluid you're buying that cost about 3 bucks a quart. The only reason I bought Maxima is because my local dealer had it in stock.

Also may I add that I didn't need Emmanuel to tell me how much to fill my tranny. It says it right on the side of the clutch cover LMAO! I know I was born overnight but I wasn't born last night. I have had plenty of four wheelers in the past. This isn't my first rodeo either

Also may I add that I didn't need Emmanuel to tell me how much to fill my tranny. It says it right on the side of the clutch cover LMAO! I know I was born overnight but I wasn't born last night. I have had plenty of four wheelers in the past. This isn't my first rodeo either

No but the "Emmanuel" (btw thats racist) lol as you say will tell you how to read the sight glass. You may not have been born last night but you also don't know how to read the sight glass. Hence why I said to read the manual. It's a free download, should read it sometime. Every one who can read (although they can't do math) should be able to clearly see the oil capacity on the cover. Not what I was reffering to when told to read the emmanuel or manual.

Well I sure would like to know what tranny fluid you're buying that cost about 3 bucks a quart. The only reason I bought Maxima is because my local dealer had it in stock.
I'm going to make you guess. You know how to use the search button now you tell me what I am using. Tag your it.

Lmao I meant manual. Dang voice to text :p I didn' need the manual though. My sight glad reads between the two lines :)