Project scrap bumper

Nice fab skills, I wish I could tig weld but i can't, I only know mig(wire) and stick (arc). This is my dirt bike stand I made.

im actually building basically the same stand for my kx, a lift one like that.

but going to TIG weld it out of aluminum

Thanks for the compliments guys, Ive tig welded before but only on very small things. I like my stand because it's a lot more robust than the ones you get in stores.

I bought one from harbour freight for 20 bucks and I had my old project bike on it and it dropped and my bike fell overnight, never buying one of those again

032-1.jpg

Where do you get a headlight kit like that?

Thanks for the compliments guys, Ive tig welded before but only on very small things. I like my stand because it's a lot more robust than the ones you get in stores.

do u have any kind of lock on yours?? or did u just leave the angle pinch lock (idk what to call it,just that point where it stays up)??

No lock, like you said, it uses that pinch lock type thing. Its really strong. it's not going to come down. I'll get you some more pics

yeah i understand hgow it works was just wondering if u made a second lock or not,

i might try and add a little lever that you can step on that pops it out of the locked position i saw that on one of the stands you can buy and i think id like that.