Pro design intake

BlasterPat

Jan 8, 2016
New Jersey
Sorry but that price is outrageous! when all you need to a little bit of yamabond....
The price is worth it to people that have gone through multiple top ends. Because of the stock intake. Well worth it to me although I am on the stock one now. What I went through but when I have to remove the reeds in the future I don't want the headache again lol. Plus thinking ahead it's bigger carb camptible. Plus it's shiny!!!!

thats actually a good price for the best intake made.
I think I paid more than that 4-5 years ago.

The price is worth it to people that have gone through multiple top ends. Because of the stock intake. Well worth it to me although I am on the stock one now. What I went through but when I have to remove the reeds in the future I don't want the headache again lol. Plus thinking ahead it's bigger carb compatible. Plus it's shiny!!!!

Still have to disagree. The only reason that people go through multiple top ends due to the sealing surface air leak at the reed cage is caused by 1 thing.... They over torqued the bolts causing air leak. Then they didnt leak test because they have the " I put it together so I KNOW its leak free" mentality. So would I rather spend that money on something else, HELL YES. Shoot, that almost buys VF4 reed cage!

Yea infact I can't can my intake to stop leaking rn and I finally got it. It's funny Bc I was looking for one earlier and isn't there another that's full aluminum and then a rubber boot goes over the aluminum