Post a topic

tklaw

Dec 8, 2009
central WI
When I try to post something in the "wanted" section it say I'm not authorized.
I've tried PMing the administrators several times with no responses. I'm also having problems veiwing some pics in the for sale section.

Thats fine. Looks like I won't be buying anything from this forum. If I can't post on here to ask for parts that I'm looking for, how that hell you expect me to spend my money. I'm probably going to be the one getting ripped off. Seems like a theres a bunch of idiots running this thing.

the rules are in place to keep spammers and deadbeats out......if you want to sell your sh*t or post in the market place ante up the cash or put it on ebay and get raped with fees

Thats fine. Looks like I won't be buying anything from this forum. If I can't post on here to ask for parts that I'm looking for, how that hell you expect me to spend my money. I'm probably going to be the one getting ripped off. Seems like a theres a bunch of idiots running this thing.

Nobody will wanna buy your stuff with that attitude. A lot of people put a lot of work into making this site BA. Good friends and good delas on here. Give it a chance and you'll probably find you'll like it. 99% of the ppl on here treat eachother right.

When I try to post something in the "wanted" section it say I'm not authorized.
I've tried PMing the administrators several times with no responses. I'm also having problems veiwing some pics in the for sale section.

u never sent me any pm about it

Sounds like a bunch of whinny little bitches on here. Maybe you punk should read the post before you start flapping your gums. I ain't trying to SELL sh*t, I'm looking to BUY!!!!! Tell me I gotta anty up to buy stuff on here, You're frickin' nuts. I won't and never will pay this site a damn dime. If the administrators wanna talk, feel free to e-mail me.
Remove me from this site ASAP
Later BITCHES