port and polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE ENTIRE PROBLEM WITH THIS POST IS THAT NO ONE KNOWS HOW THE PORTING ACTUALLY PERFORMED!

i understand that maybe brocco didn't post b/c this became a war, but did anyone ever think that maybe if he would've thrown up something saying how it ran none of this ever would have happened?

the reason so many people defended Angus (kennedy_power) is b/c there are several people on this forum that have talked to him and have had work done by him and consider him to be a friend. i have pm-ed him countless times with questions, i have his email address, and 2 phone numbers to reach him. i know anytime i have a question about a motor i can call him and he will help as much as he can. Only problem is he is a human just like all the rest of us and he has his flaws-he can be very straightforward at times, perhaps not the greatest sales personality.

if brocco only wanted kennedy to respond, he should have called or pm-ed him. if you post up something to the public, we are going to respond, thats what we are all here to do.

i find it irresponsible that brocco never said anything else. i think he could have resolved this, but didn't for his own reasons.

perhaps it ran like a "raped ape" and he didn't have the humility to get on and say so? or maybe it' just not back together yet? who knows? no one, cause he won't respond.

SO THE LESSON HERE IS: IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A POST, BE PREPARED TO FOLLOW UP!

i agree

This thread is closed after I give my apologies but I still have yet to run it... the head is getting recoiled and after having 2 people and 2 bike shops tell you that the porting doesn't look to great you post what you have heard.. Hence the start of this thread I apologize to all parties because 1. I have just said what people have told me with the setup . Therefore Mr. Angus Kennedy I am sorry if this got yo any lack of Jobs. I was mostly mad about the whole spark plug threads. oh and for the record Mr. Kennedy had asked me to post pics.. and be honest. BUt like i said I never got it runing because i could not get the sparkplug in it and thats all the guy is doing is recoiling the threads. ABout the YFZ front end it was offered as a cheaper solution than buying A-Arms, and higher end shocks.

And for the record... I did not post because I have yet to run it. I was given information saying that this port set up does not look like it will run as good as a smooth finish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.