Please remove

Which list are you referring to, can you post link to it here?

Oh. You don't need your account removed if you no longer wish to make posts, it's not going to log in and post on its own. If you are referring to email notifications being sent out to you for the threads you posted in, you can deactivate those in the settings menu.

For your additional convenience, even thought accounts cannot be completely deleted, we can disable it so no future posts can be accidentally made from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herpderplol
Oh. You don't need your account removed if you no longer wish to make posts, it's not going to log in and post on its own. If you are referring to email notifications being sent out to you for the threads you posted in, you can deactivate those in the settings menu.

For your additional convenience, even thought accounts cannot be completely deleted, we can disable it so no future posts can be accidentally made from it.

That's how I got most of my post count. I log on and it automatically posts what I'm thinking. It even got me in trouble a couple of times.

Thanks for the info , have a good Christmas.