Plasti Dipped My Plastics

They look great ! It's durable stuff...just not with gas and other solvents . I guess they're working on that . I give them a shot of spray wax after every few rides and wipe off . Keeps the dip looking great and adds a little more durability . I'm going to dip them another color when the weather gets warmer . Maybe a color changing pearl . The new dip looks like paint...it's incredible

Plastics back on...new seat cover off ebay that was a biotch to stretch on...new tires and wheels painted . Did front wheel bearings yesterday too...they were getting a little raspy . Had to put the stock shocks back on till I get a new preload nut for my sled shocks . It cross treaded somehow when I was removing the springs . Have 2 on the way so hopefully next week

What kind of sled shocks do you have? Do they bolt right up?

You need to find the Hd springs for the sled and get the shocks valved for your weight . After all said and done it cost me $220 for some great shocks

They make a ton of different color pearls now . You need a sprayer to lay them down not the rattle can stuff . You can do a good job with the cans though . I did mine with cans...the new stuff wasn't out yet

Ebay...I put a new light bar on a few weeks ago .

IMG_20160219_034450_805_zpst5twtpfp.jpg

I plasti dipped my Dual sport bike one time. it lasted about 2 weeks and It had to go... every little piece of dirt just ripped it to shreds, and once a hole is put in the plasti dip layer the rest starts to fall off because moisture and dirt get under it. like rust but 1000x faster

The dip on my Blasty still looks great a year after . It gets filthy twice a week and cleans up great . It's all about prep and application . You need to use detail spray wax after every few rides and washes . Shines it up and makes it more durable .