Photobucket. :(

As of 2017 June 30 Photobucket now requires $399 a year to allow liking of images to 3rd parties such as a forum. This change in policy happened with no warning.

19554693_10159027613690232_7340040728997667640_n.jpg

Last edited:
PB out and in with tiny pic

TinyPic is a photo and video sharing service, owned and operated by Photobucket.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photobucket
Whats to say they will not change there rules next week and make you pay $500 a year.

And there is also.
One of the main criticisms people have with TinyPic is that uploaded images usually get deleted within a few days or weeks [5] resulting in any post or website that has used TinyPic to display a picture not found error message.

Blasterforum’s archives is the best Blaster information source in the world. The words will still be there but like we say “ Pictures ”. This will be retro destructive & damage many traditional sites that are graciously maintained for the members .. Sad!

Reactions: Markblaster
Yeah just thinking I have 1030 photos and 3 videos on my photobucket to upload again and re-link on here. All the info I have posted will be useless without photos. That's a couple of hours re-linking photos. And that's if the forums let you edit old posts I know some forums will not let you edit a post after a set time.

And uploading my photos to blasterforums media is no go as it has limits:Maximum Storage Quota (MB): 42 MB of 100 M. That's 39 images I have on there and its used just about 50% of the storage.

Photobucket really messed up with their user base and customers. This is just disappointing. o_O

Yip. and there is a lot of people pissed off. so many messages on there Facebook page. Any I have even seen people that have payed the $400 and still have problems with there account. lol suckers.

It would seem that photobucket has been in hiding for a month and 1/2 now. Nothing on Facebook, Twitter, and no reply from customer service. I'm assuming they are shutting down.?

PB & TP are both antique, although used for many years and will leave a lot of blank pics on many forums.
it's time to send them to the antique swapmeet and get with the times.....

get yourself a google account and use it's unlimited storage of standard resolution pics on both google drive and the photos app < which can auto upload every pic taken with your phone, thru your choice of data or wifi only.
use youtube or drive for vids.
resizing cell pics to 30% helps greatly too, to save space and up/download times

Reactions: Markblaster