People to watch out for!!!!

Watch out for the
FatNinja60x60.jpg
he will steal your butterfinger..lol

fatninja.jpg

Butterfinger.jpg

dude chill out he still has the right to post, u really taking kids word for it? just because he "says" hes not sellig on here, let him post what he wants and quit being a dick, u dont like it dont read it.

wow real mature dude, real mature, keep on bein a dick, everyone loves em

i enjoy being a dick sometimes....its healthy, oh and fueling fires can be quite enjoyable.

Way to be a hypocrit.

YBMcCall1202
Dude ripped me off for a coil and cdi. Sent him the money a month and go and he wont reply to my pm's. Its only $30 so just send it back!

looking at mr. mcall's page, i see numerous messages asking was the stuff shipped yet, and for tracking #'s

so who all has bought and received, or not received from him ????

YBMcCall1202
Dude ripped me off for a coil and cdi. Sent him the money a month and go and he wont reply to my pm's. Its only $30 so just send it back!

looking at mr. mcall's page, i see numerous messages asking was the stuff shipped yet, and for tracking #'s

so who all has bought and received, or not received from him ????

he is deffinently iffy, bought a swinger from him, took a longggg time, probably a month or more, to ship, he said that it was the shippers fault, but i think that he didn't ship it, it did come tho, but he is deffinently iffy

how could he burn you, weren't you the one selling parts ??????

start a thread on it so we can help you find out what happened and try to re-coop your loot

blaster750
beat me out of a trade cleimed he shipped made up a bullshit story that the post office gave him wrong tracking numbers makes up all sorts of bullshit lies about shipping it out his phone number is 641 216 3073do not do business with this guy he is a crook

Chutzell is the name, and robbin is his game. Just don't trust this guy to do any work for you. I paid him for a bored cylinder with brand new w 67.00mm weisco, +3 stroker port job for very aggressive trail port. like insane power is what i wanted. I have seen others with his work and their bikes really rip. I paid in full, up front, and sent him a replacement jug that was around the same bore size. (even smaller i think). 2 months later after a ton of me annoying him, he sent me a crappy port job and a cylinder that had been bored almost .010 over my piston size. He is a talented dude gone wrong. He just stole my money out of shear lazyness. so i'm out 200 bux bc i got the good piston and he only charged 60 for it.

Here is my port job with out the tripple exhaust ports and boysen ports and none of the other ports are opend up, hardly at all. that was all the stuff he promised me over the phone

35a3e54.jpg

30j4brm.jpg

Never send him anything!

Scottreitz is a newer member that I thought would be a good guy. Payed for parts on April 7 2016 to date nothing has arrived but lies. He claims to have a lot of parts for sale, and I will certainly give him the chance to make things right but at this point he has done nothing but lie and now is trying to hide from me. I will follow up to this should this get resolved by him and not forced by PayPal.

**Update on this, seller never shipped anything and PayPal removed funds from his account and returned them to me, he never replied to me or PayPal in regards to this issue.**

Last edited:
Alwayz buyer beware! If sounds like sugar, looks like sugar, and taste like sugar, it's probably sugar. On the other hand if it looks like, smells like, crap, there's a very high chance, it taste like crap