People to watch out for!!!!

I also want to add LIQUIDSTOLE to the list.....ive been waiting since Nov 1st for a Reed Cage...He doesn't respond to emails...Paypal dispute opened....But seriously...it was a $15 reed cage...y rip someone off for only 15$????

I also want to add LIQUIDSTOLE to the list.....ive been waiting since Nov 1st for a Reed Cage...He doesn't respond to emails...Paypal dispute opened....But seriously...it was a $15 reed cage...y rip someone off for only 15$????

do you mean liquid5soul i serched what you said and nothing came up and he also ripped yb200 off

cmh156 did me good on the cylinder i bought, the "240" airsal kit, should have known it was too good to be true, have to send it back to pj blaster and have them fix it because its fuct and the machine shops cant touch it because of the sh*t they use on their cylinders

Ranger87 robbed me for $20! I paid him for wheel spacers on August 29th and haven't heard from him since, and no wheel spacers.

Thanks a lot Ranger87. X(

Got a new one. MXmanieac67. Ripped Scotj off for a bumper. Luckily the BF mafia did their job and we got a hold of him, and scots getting his bumper now. But I'll never trust this kid anymore! Add him to the list!

Got a new one. MXmanieac67. Ripped Scotj off for a bumper. Luckily the BF mafia did their job and we got a hold of him, and scots getting his bumper now. But I'll never trust this kid anymore! Add him to the list!

this thread was DEAD and scott seems to be getting his part anyway so it was foolish of you to put his name here, AND maniac already said he will not be making anymore sales on this forum

this thread was DEAD and scott seems to be getting his part anyway so it was foolish of you to put his name here, AND maniac already said he will not be making anymore sales on this forum

dude chill out he still has the right to post, u really taking kids word for it? just because he "says" hes not sellig on here, let him post what he wants and quit being a dick, u dont like it dont read it.

yup, your quit loved, your just another one of those guys who gets on here once a month and thinks hes top dog

END