Parts that will fit your blaster from other quads.

now1knowmyabcs

Oct 11, 2009
Pa
I have been seeing questions everywhere about will another quads part fit onto my blaster? Well here is your answer. Its not a complete list yet, but its a start. This is all the info. I have gathered so far, hope this helps.

Note: All Parts listed will fit a stock blaster unless otherwise stated- All parts on the list are believed to fit, however I do not have first hand experience with all of these parts, also I have tried to do as much research on these as possible. There may be other parts not on the list that will fit, if you know of a part that will fit or more info. on these parts I will add it to the list.

REAR HUBS
Yamaha- Banshee
Yamaha- Warrior
Yamaha- Yfz
Yamaha- Raptor 660

FRONT HUBS
Yamaha- Banshee

AXLE
Yamaha- Banshee

Sprocket

Yamaha- Banshee

Carrier

Yamaha- Banshee- Must put spacers between carrier and swingarm

FRONT SHOCKS
Yamaha- Banshee
Yamaha- Raptor 660
Kawasaki- Mojave- Need to grind down bottom mount
Yamaha- Yfz- Need +3 +1 a-arms or diamond J widening kit with shock conversion
Honda- TRX400ex- Need +3 +1 a-arms or diamond J widening kit with shock conversion

REAR SHOCKS
Yamaha- Yfz- Not sure on details but I know its been done
Yamaha- 700 raptor- Not sure on details but will work (same length as stock blaster shock)
Yamaha- Banshee- Can be made to work but will lower back end
Honda- 400ex- must adjust the air box to fit resivor, must drill out bottom mount and make custom bushing for the top and it is near impossible to drill out the top mount for the blaster pin to fit.
Suzuki- Ltz400- must adjust the air box to fit resivor, must drill out bottom mount and make custom bushing for the top and it is near impossible to drill out the top mount for the blaster pin to fit.
Kawasaki- Kfx400- must adjust the air box to fit resivor, must drill out bottom mount and make custom bushing for the top and it is near impossible to drill out the top mount for the blaster pin to fit.
Honda- 250r- you can go for the atc 250r or the trx 250r pre 1986 is longer and will raise the back end a bit more must cut 250r top shock sleeve to fit snugly between the bolt holes on blaster, you can use your stock top bolt and your stock bottom pin cut the steel spacer to fit snugly between the bottom shock mount holes.

Thanks to blaster boy 200 for shock info link to more shock info is http://www.blasterforum.com/suspension-14/cheap-shocks-4054/

Brake lines:

Also many of the hydraulic brake lines from yamaha models are interchangeable. However I would suggest you do your own research on this.

Front Wheels
Yamaha- Yfz
Yamaha- Raptor 250/350/660/700
Yamaha- Warrior
Yamaha- Banshee
Polaris- Trailblazer
Polaris- Phoenix
Polaris- Outlaw 450/500/525
Polaris- Scrambler 400/500
Polaris- Predator 500
KTM- SX450/525
KTM- XC450/525

Rear Wheels
Yamaha- Tri-z 250
Polaris- Outlaw 450/500/525
Suzuki- Quadsport Z 250/400
Kawasaki- KFX 400/450
Honda- TRX 250/450R
Honda- TRX 250/300/400ex
Honda- TRX 250x
Can-Am- DS 250/450

Thanks to 4cfed for wheel info link to more wheel info is http://www.blasterforum.com/suspension-14/atv-bolt-patterns-13522/

Plastics- Note Some or all plastics may require modifications to fit but they have all been done.

Yamaha- Raptor 250/700
Yamaha- Yfz
Yamaha- Banshee (fronts require more mods than rear)
Honda- TRX 250r
Also- a 2003+ hood will fit on a 2002 and older blaster heres a link http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/2003-2006-hood-1988-2002-blaster-13144/

Thanks to kylepotatoes for plastics info link to more plastics info is http://www.blasterforum.com/body-15/blaster-plastic-swaps-14146/

Last edited:
The front rims from a mojave are not a direct fit, the mojave bolt pattern is 4/155. With a little dremel work the mojave front's will fit. The mojave rear hub's should also fit the blaster, I am running banshee rear hubs on my mojave with no problems. Nice list so far I:I

Honda 300ex/400ex/450r rear hubs fit and will make it wider. Must use 4x110 wheels.

TORKER.

I just got hold of a Banshee rear axle and carrier. would anyone who's mounted this up mind taking some pics of the way they connected to the Blaster swing arm?

Last edited:
awesome help. a buddy of mine was going to let me use his +2 wheel spacers front and rear from his ltz400. but if only the rear wheel pattern is the same then i might get the rears from him and flip the fronts

a update... ltz400 doesnt have the same bold pattern on front or back as the blaster. i tried to fit the wheel spacers on my blaster from my buddies ltz and no fit

I just got hold of a Banshee rear axle and carrier. would anyone who's mounted this up mind taking some pics of the way they connected to the Blaster swing arm?

Anyone? I would really appreciate if if someone who's done this would save me some grief. Is it just 4 washers - the Banshee already has a washer at each contact point between the swinger and the carrier. Someone? B)

Thanks