OOOOps. Smoked Piston. Need Some Jetting advice

What kind of piston was used for rebuild?

Tried pull starting it?

In your initial post back on 4-16, you said you had a 290 main in and it was showing a good color on the plug.

Might I ask why you changed to a 340?
How's the plug look?

when i had it out to my buddys place it did have a nice tan color after a few wot blasts. but later in the day it soft siezed twice. melted piston. wasnt sure why, but i think the aligment dowels missing had something to do with it. but to be on the safe side until i can open it up more i put a richer jet in just to be safe

What kind of piston was used for rebuild?

Tried pull starting it?

In your initial post back on 4-16, you said you had a 290 main in and it was showing a good color on the plug.

Might I ask why you changed to a 340?
How's the plug look?

when i had it out to my buddys place it did have a nice tan color after a few wot blasts. but later in the day it soft siezed twice. melted piston. wasnt sure why, but i think the aligment dowels missing had something to do with it. but to be on the safe side until i can open it up more i put a richer jet in just to be safe. i also changed from a stock silencer with an fmf fatty to a powercore 2 with fmf fatty.

so far this has blaster has some balls. the clone cylinder pistons are a copy of a vitos superstock piston. they port the piston on the exhaust side. Claims to add 5hp:rolleyes:. i kinda think it really does.

with the 340 jet im getting a nice plug color good power and been out on the local trails 3 times with setup so far. been runnin ok.

Attachments

• IMG_20170518_194029.jpg
    IMG_20170518_194029.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 128