oil advice

daniel3877

Sep 17, 2007
upstate new york
i have a few issues with finding the right oil for my blaster.
over the past year i have run two different types of oil, both fully synthetic. when i first got this quad put together i was running klotz, i know that the smell of an oil isnt why i should choose to run it but god damn i gotta be honest and say that that was the best smelling oil i have ever run in a machine..lol., but its also 13 bucks a quart so i decided to switch to amsoil hp injector with advice from my mechanic, which i thought was great cause its half the price of klotz.
so this weekend i got some new reeds and was checking out some sh*t on my quad and noticed my pipe (fmf sst ) is just wet and built up with oil and carbon. i have only had this pipe on it for 6 months and it seems to be loaded right up already.
what is the cleanest burning synthetic oil i can buy?
and is there an easy way to clean my pipe out to get it back to new?

like always thanx everyone, i always appreciate everyones advice on here.I:I

i would reccomend maxima castor 927 racing oil, i just recenly rebuilt my motor after running it a year and it is very clean

i agree with fasterblaster
Maxima 9/27
ive ran yamalube and i dont really like it

hah and the maxima oil smells good when it comin out the ole pipe. lol

yamalube has never failed me in any way. ill stick with what i know works well and let everyone else keep wasting money on "fancy" oil.

in the end, its all getting burned up anyways, why spend more to serve the same purpose?

ok guys i have ran 927 in all my dirtbikes and everything still do lol i was told that sh*t isnt good by a few people but i still use it and never had any problems and it smells good lol yummmm

yamalube has never failed me in any way. ill stick with what i know works well and let everyone else keep wasting money on "fancy" oil.

in the end, its all getting burned up anyways, why spend more to serve the same purpose?

true, i use super tech out board oil from walmart cus its $8 a gallon, thats right i bought a gallon of it for $8, honestly i think it was a mistake but 16oz is only $2.50, and how much is 16oz of that fancy oil from powersports, like $8, from experiance that oil doesnt make it go any faster, evan though it says high performance=))=))=))

will maxima work with the oil injection or is it just a premix oil?

has anyone in here cleaned all the carbon build up out of a pipe before ? how do i go about it ?

Yea i use the supertech sh*t to, why not its just getting burned, cheap as hell. I used to use the outboard stuff to but they make the same stuff, supertech 2 stroke mix for "air cooled engines" so im using that now. Its 2 bucks for 8 oz.