ohio riders unite lol

when i was young we used to ride haspen. was good then. full a crazy drunks and druggies now. but other than that shawnee national was good to ride. clean hills creeks flats etc thats peebles ohio. anywhere close ti cincy to ride

hi all its pudd just sold my blaster and picked up a 02 yamaha 350.
let me know when the next ride is

4500011.jpg

anyone near ashtabula ohio? if so let me know me and my friend both ride some mad trails out here on are blasters maybe we can get a trip going when its warm?

add me to the Ohio list. I just got the blaster today (2001 and 1999) Im in the Dayton area on weekends and parma. ohio on the weekdays. Im also down to travel on weekends. I:I I look foreward to meeting some or all of you

Brian

Cool man ill add on... Im on the ohio river in Adams County.. About 15 of use ride almost every weekend here on the river bottoms and logging roads.

there is no risk riding at wellsville, ohio. i ride there about every weekend. there is about 2000+ acres to play on. i only live about 40 minutes from there and know that i am laid off im gonna live there this summer. in my opintion wellsville is the the place god made for himself to ride. it is hands down my favorite place to ride. crow canyon is a so so place in my opinion just cause theres a limited amount of acres to ride on. there more for the dark side rides(the dirt bikers). but i can say that the guy that owns the place is a super nice guy and as long as u arent a jack ass u will never have a problem with him. there is a place in beloit\sebring called chemline. dont know a bunch about it a couple of my buddies ride there. mines and meados over in PA is a decent place to ride but there is a ton of rules to follow. i can ride under ground there. hatfield mccory trails and wayne national forest are cool too. also there is a few times a year u can ride down in adena ohio its called rumble on the ridge. i didnt like rumble cause there is way to many people there.

if anyone lives anywhere near niles or girard you should check out the honda hills, to get there take 224 and your gonna turn onto Robbins avenue right before you hit the laundromat and Mckinley lanes you will see a little dirt road take that and it leads to a lot of sweet hillclimbs

I live in ohio as well in stark county.. Massillon, theres a few places to ride up here bottoms park has trails and hills , also there is a a place to ride behind a power company on 9 th street sw little track and some hills. got to watch for cops though so i dont ride there anymore .. cant afford to get in any more trouble next traffic violation is 6 month + in jail

im in lima right now going to school and there really is no place to ride here just a place that some rednecks own that you sign a waiver pay ten bucks and they let you ride on there property, but im always up for meeting up and riding somewhere, i got a couple buddys that would come with me too

I need somewhere to go riding as well.. it sucks up here not to many places.. the places there are you got to worry about 5 0 and i cant afford to get busted.. evan though they never catch me unless I stop .. lol but who stops

Happy Hollow in hillsboro is fun, theres an 8th mile drag and a full track (the track is kinda ruff) alot of trails and hills too... havint been in a while im pretty sure its free now, as long as they know your there

Add me to list, from NEO. I ride at Crow, Wellsville, Wayne, and Briar Cliffs. I haven't heard anything about Maumee State Park, what type of riding is it?

Wow haha I didn't know this thread was still alive, I haven't had a blaster since early summer. Dont even have a quad at the moment, I do have a jeep though so whenever possible for me to fit i'll go along

i'm south of columbus in mount sterling, there is lots of trail riding and good ppl to ride with in chilicothe but, i normally drag the blasty to kanawha county w.v to ride on the pipe line roads :)

Reactions: little3mil