Official Blaster Photos Thread

I plan on getting porting in the spring the the porting comes with a set of bills pipe and some pj 34 carbs he says it should dyno at 98hp does that sound right. wish I would have known my options before buying the toomeys.

98hp forget it ,with trinity cheeta cub cylinder with power valve 400cc full porting pipe carb race gas etc etc mine was having 71 hp at the rear wheels and let me tell you 71hp at the wheel is a lots!!! if this guys tell you 98hp at the wheels run and go see somebody else!! thats my opinion and a lots of poeple opinion i am sure the biggest kit offger by trinity i rated at 125hp at the crank so its about 100 at the wheels and with a lots of goodies around the motors and to achive 125 hp its going to cost ya almost 10 grands and it will be a alchool drag only banshee !!!

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
Im a wheelie guy to. How is the warrior on wheelies? My blaster wheelies real easy. The banshee is so touchy on the throttle it wants to through you off.

nice warrior,!!
thanks but I think I'm gonna trade it for a 99 blaster with a wiseco 240 kit on it
I:I :-D

Im a wheelie guy to. How is the warrior on wheelies? My blaster wheelies real easy. The banshee is so touchy on the throttle it wants to through you off.

its pretty good I don't do wheelies that much but my friends have stood it up a good bit so I guess its pretty good

This guy owns pr racing in toledo, Ohio hes saying $1900.00 for the hole job. So is it a scam? he was an older guy in his sixtys he seemed honest.

This guy owns pr racing in toledo, Ohio hes saying $1900.00 for the hole job. So is it a scam? he was an older guy in his sixtys he seemed honest.

first of all 1900 for a port job and some bill's pipe is expensive looke around,(trinity,ct-racing,duncan racing etc etc you will see its not thats expensive and you should achive a honest 60hp at the wheels,with your t-5 pipe ans still be relailable,trust me dosent matther how old you are lots of people lies i dont say i dose but if you can achive 98hp at the wheel with a porting and bills pipe ,well he is the best there is !!!

glad to know that thanks. I thought it was alot hp, heard 98hp power and it was on from there thanks again for the advice

well maybe its true but i owne 4 shee i work for yamaha i do a lots of porting, i know a lot of people and shop personaly thats do porting on stock jug's and i never herd of thats much hp with a porting and pipe but maybe i am wrong, but on other company site they try to advertise as much hp as they can and no one advertise over 90 with porting and gas, with a full alchool set-up yes its possible , or else you need to change cylinder for after market one with power valve and etc etc you know!!! but again maybe i am wrong!!!!

well he claims it comes with bills pipe and 34 mil carbs he says not even old man vito can mess with his port jobs.

well 34 mill carb are good but 35 mill pwk air striker are the best,and if you want my opinion vito.... i didnt name thats shop in the great shop i told you earlier!!! just my two cents!!!

ok...wait...98hp at the wheel?? that is a little high for all it supposedly has done on it.... just doesn't seem right... and anyone can lie...my dad is 58 and he told some guy that his car was being broken into so that he could take his place in line at this one thing lmao... so...dont go buy age and honesty :)

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
blasters are the way to go!!

I did a little research and you guys are absolutely right most hp I have read about was 83 on gas so the old bag of dust bs a little I wont be going there I:I

ya, 83hp on gas is remarkable . Do you know of any creditable shops that don't screw around? I have been saving money for the work. Whats the going rate for a good port job? In U.S. duckets! LOL