Official Blaster Photos Thread

this is my flat track racer i won't be able to post pics of my other toys since i'm always getting ready for races, i put white fenders on because i think it looks better with the flag seat. sorry if thats insulting to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thats a real nice bike....i wish i would have found that seat cover before i got the other one

its the confederate flag man if u don't notice it means u hate black people otherwise known as redneck.

damit i forgot to menition that this pic is not of my blaster, its really close though, when i saw this i tried to make mine look excaclty the same. the only thing different is the decals,shocks,front grab bar and # plate, the rear tires are wider they are also hoosier rear tires, it has a different swingarm and axle.
yes it does have a confederate flag seat excactly the same

ohh so ur a redneck. rednecks do stupid sh*t alot! a redneck is a person whos like yep get er done and crap they some don't hate black people.

ohh lord......haha hope it's just for fun right? i can not picture a redneck on a MX track on a blaster, Lol

Lmao me neither. Its only when im excited or hyper or when its one of those days when you wake up feeling as dumb as a rock.