Northwest washington riding

• Thread starter Blaster boys in the woods
  • Start date
B

Blaster boys in the woods

North fork road gravel pit locatedoff highway 542 east take right on mosquito lake road go over nooksack river road is on the left follow up about1and a half miles good beginner to intermedate terrain:">=))I:II:I

Is this spot big enough for a raptor or just enough for Blasters. I have 2 blaster and a raptor (dads bike) sitting in the garage, just wondering the trail size =D

Cheers mate!

hmm well do i got a story for yall.. well i went riding with my friends.. about 3-4hours and "was" having fun untill the dnr or what ever go green dumb ass people fake cops stopped us.. he told us that he could right us a ticket for being here.. so we stopped riding their.. janiki rode. hmm i just wonna know where to ride my dad doesnt take me anymore and cant find a spot. i dislike walker valley kinda hmm anyone know any spots?

its in south tacoma and its been local 3-5 years ago but the city closed it down becasue to many people trashed it up but there is quite alot of people that still go there to sneak in. i go there almost every weekend!!! with blaster raptor660 blaster 200 and grizilly 600 4x4

I'm in Bremerton but my office is in Fife so I'm in Tacoma almost every day. I've got a few spots to ride around here but I wouldn't mind checking out a new one.