nj riders/ fellow blaster owners!

Me and jerzey mike are always looking for some cool new ppl to ride with we got a bunch of spots we hit every weekend and we r always willing to drive to new spots let us know we got a good group we ride with

yea man deff would like to come up there and ride with you..i think jerzeymike and the guys are going out this weekend i wont be out till the rest of my parts are in

by mtn creek? im kinda close to warwick.. my quads in chester right now.. i can travel i got a trailer n all. hit me up whenever..

I'm in Morris. Don't really ride much other than my backyard, but I do go to the power lines from time to time with some friends. Looooooooooots of people ride the lines, I've seen groups of 10+

i got some cool stuff around me, im up by mt creek

my gf lives up near mtn creek dieing to find some riding in her area so i can bring the quad and ride when im at her house for the weekends lol and yea ill be out riding with a few others in our local spots shawn88 needs to get his blaster back togethor!

Yea I do mike almost got all my parts and triple u talking about Lacey power lines? I been all over that way wheeling my mud truck a lot of good riding out there

my gf lives up near mtn creek dieing to find some riding in her area so i can bring the quad and ride when im at her house for the weekends lol and yea ill be out riding with a few others in our local spots shawn88 needs to get his blaster back togethor!

there is some cool spots up around mt creek..we have actually made it to the slopes from my house but they have developed one of the areas where we had to cross at so we cant get through there anymore...if i ride outta my yard and up the road about 300 ft to the trails i have a couple hundred acres to ride on...if ur familiar with hamburg, u can see some of the fields from rt 94 going into vernon..behind the lakeland bank

there is some cool spots up around mt creek..we have actually made it to the slopes from my house but they have developed one of the areas where we had to cross at so we cant get through there anymore...if i ride outta my yard and up the road about 300 ft to the trails i have a couple hundred acres to ride on...if ur familiar with hamburg, u can see some of the fields from rt 94 going into vernon..behind the lakeland bank

sounds awesome to me if your willing to show some spots me and shawn88 would deff come out for the ride!

excited for riding tommorow going to be with bunch of bigger cc quads my buddys 400ex now a 440ex 2 moddded z400s 2 modded quadracers a banshee and raptor 350... i have a feeling ill be waiting for some of the bigger cc quads in the trails I:I

how you fellas doin im new to this forum thing but i see you guys are from the jersey area ,pm me im from jersey and im always down to ride .i may be out this weekend lookin for spots idk where to go in jerse with out getting chased let me no fellas thanks