NJ/PA Camping and riding.

DReeds

Jan 14, 2010
Jersey Fool!!
Anyone know places that let you camp and ride quads at all? must be NJ or east coast of PA. Trying to get a big group together this year.

I would just take the ride to west virgin hat feild maccoy really great trails and people and I rember it was like 10 hours form me on long island so its only probley like a 5-7 hour ride for you

I would just take the ride to west virgin hat feild maccoy really great trails and people and I rember it was like 10 hours form me on long island so its only probley like a 5-7 hour ride for you

the bad part with that place tho is no camping, i wouldnt want to stay at a campground, then load all ur gear up, haul it to the trails......ride all day then load it all back up again to go back to a campground......only to have to do it again the next day......way to much work

yea but theres some hotels of the roads there and you just keep a big enclosed trailor and then drive to the hotel on the quads put the quads in the enclosed trailor and then sleep for the night and your back out quading in some of the best riding in the east but I get what your saying they want to do the who camping thing I dont know of any places i was just says hat feild is a great place to go for the riding if thats what they wanted to do

yea but theres some hotels of the roads there and you just keep a big enclosed trailor and then drive to the hotel on the quads put the quads in the enclosed trailor and then sleep for the night and your back out quading in some of the best riding in the east but I get what your saying they want to do the who camping thing I dont know of any places i was just says hat feild is a great place to go for the riding if thats what they wanted to do

i still cant beleive that they dont allow camping there.......wonder why ??

because people like to leave garbage around, and they probably dont want their trails burned up because of an irresponsible "camp fire".

because people like to leave garbage around, and they probably dont want their trails burned up because of an irresponsible "camp fire".

true....but they could section off an area just for camping tho, at tower city when ur a memeber, u have to participate in the yearly cleanup.....most of the members show up and do a roadside cleanup of the entire surrounding town, it keeps the people in the town happy, we picked up aout 10 bagfulls of garbage from along the road side, then rode the rest of the weekend........but if more peeps had some repsect for the property and brought there gabage out with them, we might have more places to ride

i still cant beleive that they dont allow camping there.......wonder why ??

it is pretty stupied not to have a campsite that would be great for familys to just relex at night by the campfire then get some cool riding in the next day it would be a lot of fun if they had that

im interested in this too. freek this looks like fun, i might have to bring the shee though...and show you blasty fellas a thing or two about power...

but a 3 hr ride? thats sooo long....

im interested in this too. freek this looks like fun, i might have to bring the shee though...and show you blasty fellas a thing or two about power...

but a 3 hr ride? thats sooo long....

a 3hr ride isnt sh*t bro..lol ive dove to cali and back (nj)..man up,3hrs is worth the fun of riding and not worring about being snagged by the Man..lol