Newb. Pleasant Grove, AL

the my drums worked really well, i just got a really good deal on some front hydros.

all you need to rip yourself of the stuipd e-brake is a shorty brake cable. buy a motin pro one. you can find them on ebay for around $30.00

i guess we'll find out. gah the guys are gonna hate me for the rear wheel/tire combo! low profile ftw! i was wondering if you guys thought that the rears might be too small along with the front and if i should go with a 21/7/10 front and 20/11/10 rear. i just hate how the stock rear is set up, and i'd rather it be smaal.

Last edited:
OK, so I found a shop in my area to give me some technical support (thank God) but heres my question, when i do the oil injection block off, how hard would it be to replace the clutch at the same time? seems to me if its never been replaced i might as well? yall know im going to fork out some cash. just dottin my "i"'s and crossin my "t"'s

Well, i went and checked it out tonight. solid bike. it was rolled once in its life, and bent the bars, but they have been replaced. front end is tight. rear end has been rebuild in the last few months...Ordered wheels and tires today. I'm picking it up either friday or monday. started cold first kick, and has the big bore kit and oil injection removed already. does have a big bore kit. oil injection failed on old setup and went ahead and rebuilt with big bore. everything else is stock.

would have got pics, but it was too dark.

Welcome to the forum. I would recommend a couple other mods like a pipe and filter/carb upgrades witht the 240 BB kit. I have one in mine and it rips. Also if you really want to go fast and beat some machines that will be like what the f*ck I just got beat by a blaster, get a good port job. Prolly the most noticable mod you can do to your blaster. Again welcome