New Year's Weekend Busco Trip?

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Who's ready for a trip to Busco Beach on New Year's Weekend? If the weather cooperates, I plan on loading up and spending a couple days out at the park on the weekend of Dec. 30-Jan. 1.

Anybody else interested? I bet some of y'all already have plans, but if you don't...or just wanna escape town for a couple days...come on! I:I You don't even have to bring an ATV...just bring your swimsuit and we'll hit the lake! :eek: :D :D

Last edited:
Lol, you might have mentioned it a couple times...

All I can say to that is...

HAHAHAHA! :D

Move to central North Carolina and you won't have that problem! ;)

Lol, I'll bring plenty of firewood for the weekend. If its not at least in the '40's during the day, I'm not going. I hate cold weather. IDK how the sled guys do it; I don't like being outside in those temps.

What's the going rate for renting a big RV these days?

If we don't do an RV, I'll just bring the wife. Her DDD chest will keep my PLENTY warm at night! :D

i love riding in any temp. doesn't mean i can stand it for very long though. once my feet feel icey then i'm out of commission.

Yeah.......That's what I thought. I'd rather spend my $ 150.00 on a case of Amsoil, 10 gallons of gas, the entry fees...and still have a little left over for food. LOL. I'll brave the cold!

Just talked to the wife and she's interested, so we'll see what happens...

We got the Rancher fixed! Well, mostly. It runs and rides again. I got the rear end repaired and new swingarm bearings installed.

SO, if money works out, I'll be coming and bringing the wife + 2 ATV's. I'll let y'all know...