New member from Banshee HQ

caddyman

Sep 13, 2008
Picking up a Blaster tomorrow for my daughter, and now I need to....well, you know, learn.
And get parts!!!

being a banshee owner will help a ton when it comes to parts and upgrades. you can get the same parts for the blaster as you can for the shee. boost bottles on blasters are a waste of money and FMF pipes still suck compared to toomy and other upper end pipes.

being a banshee owner will help a ton when it comes to parts and upgrades. you can get the same parts for the blaster as you can for the shee. boost bottles on blasters are a waste of money and FMF pipes still suck compared to toomy and other upper end pipes.
lol... I'd like to get a DMC Alien pipe for it.........

im not a fan of anything that says vito's on it. their products are all chineese made junk IMO. especially their pistons.

too bad you arent closer to me. you could go look at mine and possibly take it home with you for the low low price of $1800.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am going tomorrow to pick up a 94. looks to be pretty stock with nerf bars. I am going to bring my compression tester with me and check it. It's supposed to have a new piston and rings on a stock bore.....
Whats the compression for sea level anyway???

So this is what I picked up......94, pretty much stock with nerfs. New piston, and rings. Feels like it runs good, clutch is good, tires, ect.
Now the fun begins... Time for mods!!
quads015.jpg

quads016.jpg

quads013.jpg

hey caddyman, its chasinslo off bansheehq you better be carefull the blaster is an awsome beginer quad. Slo bought me a blaster in 06 for my first quad I liked it tell I got sick of being at the back. So i bought my shee. Now both are in the prossess of becoming faster hehe. I love the blaster for the canyon runs its awsome in the rocks lots of bottem end. good luck, If she is anything like you Its going to get pricey. lol