New From Missouri

94 Blaster

Oct 4, 2010
Hello everyone. I am new to the site and very impressed with the members and info that is offered on here i'm sure i will learn alot and look forward to the help in the future. Well here is my story kind of a sad one. I bought a 94 Blaster and i bought it so my wife could ride with me she has a 02 warrior. I worked on it for a month replacing things that needed replaced i changed the oil and did all the maintenece. When i got it , it wouldn't run but thanks to the clymer book i discovered the tors switch was bad. Anyway it runs like a top and drives good. I went riding with the guys from work and my buddy wanted two ride it and in two minutes it was wrecked handlebars bent and also a bent steering stem , i am replacing them now. I wanted to upload pics i know how you guys love pics but i could not get them to load. Well i look forward to using this forum as it is a great tool.

Brent

Welcome to the forum. If your having problems uploading pics theres a thread on here that explains how to do it. You'll need to sign up with photbucket or tiny pics.

Re: New From Missouri pic

^^^^^^^ thats a awesome little red "X" ya got there man, where can i get one for my blasty?? hahaha jk jkjk I:I I:I