NEED PICS+CLIPS FOR BF MEMBERS VID

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
Hey guys, thought id start another thread for pics and clips of bf members only, when we get enough we will try to get someone to make the BF movie(i would but im not too pc good so lol) remember all pics and vids must be of members and there blasters, lets see those vidsI:I

scotts video by battbike - Photobucket
bfk3o video by battbike - Photobucket
rctri video by blasterfreek30 - Photobucket
100_2239.flv video by battbike - Photobucket
100_2278.flv video by battbike - Photobucket
http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj312/blasterfreek30/?action=view&current=66d00f0c.pbr

Last edited by a moderator:
no vids yet maybe ill make one in the snow
DSC_2375_5675.jpg
ill upload n edit this post for one more

the hardest part to making a vid is getting all the video clips. i would Gladly make a sexy video if we can put together a bunch of videos. ive got a couple smexy programs (sony vegas 8, adobe after effects, couple others, look em up :) ) dont worry bout how i got em, but they do amazing sh*t. so if somehow we could organzie a bunch of video clips together then i could dl them, its the winter break, id probably have time to do that, if not, just a little longer.

unless someone else wants to do it...

i must say though, we have to come up with a better way of transfering videos and pictures, maybe music as well because im not going to go download youtube videos for 2 reasons. pain in the ass but the bigger reason, quality. looks like sh*t on youtube compared to the original file.

the hardest part to making a vid is getting all the video clips. i would Gladly make a sexy video if we can put together a bunch of videos. ive got a couple smexy programs (sony vegas 8, adobe after effects, couple others, look em up :) ) dont worry bout how i got em, but they do amazing sh*t. so if somehow we could organzie a bunch of video clips together then i could dl them, its the winter break, id probably have time to do that, if not, just a little longer.

unless someone else wants to do it...

im actually having a problem trying to upload all the vids, not going to well, but,89 if u want to mix the bf movie up with those programs, go for it bro, make us proudI:I

id defently do it. i have a perfect song, and i have an intence idea for an intro. but dont bother uploading them to any sites like youtube or photobucket. im going to talk to some people and see if i can get an easy way for you guys to upload vids and photos onto a ftp server. ill see how easy i can make it. but i need oringial videos with no music over it or stiched together and all fancy. raw blaster sh*t! iight ima talk to someone that could help me out.