Need help

Jonathan t

Apr 26, 2017
Hello i bough a 1999 blaster but did somthing realy bad to it. I did not mix the gas i put in straight gas soo i ran it for 20 min but when i realized i has messed up and drained all the gasoline and mixed it but only lasted 3 days when the kicker was stuck so i dont know what to do?? And i opened up the stator there was a bunch of losse copper in the bottom is that bad.

I'm guessing you don't have the oil tank under the rear fender?
Oil injector system has been deleted and has to have fuel and oil pre-mixed in fuel tank.

Copper behind stator cover. Only copper I can think of is the copper wire that is on the stator. Maybe flywheel has rubbed on the stator? Remove the flywheel and have a look.

I'm guessing you don't have the oil tank under the rear fender?
Oil injector system has been deleted and has to have fuel and oil pre-mixed in fuel tank.

Copper behind stator cover. Only copper I can think of is the copper wire that is on the stator. Maybe flywheel has rubbed on the stator? Remove the flywheel and have a look.

No it does not have an oli tank. Yeah i bought it like that and im neew to the two stoke motors so i did not know.

And thanks i will do that i will check once im home

No it does not have an oli tank. Yeah i bought it like that and im neew to the two stoke motors so i did not know.

And thanks i will do that i will check once im home

Rut row. Gives you an excuse to start fresh on the inside.

1. Set a budget.
2. Add $300 more on top of your budget.
3. Do some diagnostic to the bike. We all know what the end result is, and that's a new top end. But maybe you'll find another are of the bike that's weak (electrical system,etc)
4. Grab a clymers manual.
5. Don't sweat the small things. The rebuild process is fun and an enjoyment.
6. Grab a beer or 12, and grab a wrench.

Rut row. Gives you an excuse to start fresh on the inside.

1. Set a budget.
2. Add $300 more on top of your budget.
3. Do some diagnostic to the bike. We all know what the end result is, and that's a new top end. But maybe you'll find another are of the bike that's weak (electrical system,etc)
4. Grab a clymers manual.
5. Don't sweat the small things. The rebuild process is fun and an enjoyment.
6. Grab a beer or 12, and grab a wrench.
It sure is fun thank you