Need help on next upgrade

BackWoods17

Feb 28, 2017
I have a 06 vito's 240 with fmf fatty not my choice BTW clamp on uni filter and TORS delete . I would like to know if reeds should be my next upgrade. I would like a dyno port exhaust.

Attachments

• 20170513_200824.jpg
    20170513_200824.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 263
Depends what kind of riding you do. I'm a big fan of suspension components. Nothing beats the feeling of riding the dunes/rough terrain and soaking up big ruts/dips without worry. Beef up the front end. Elkas, +2+1 Laegers a-arms. You decide.

You didn't mention a budget in your post so I figured I'd throw the most expensive parts out there.

Anyways, works shocks are always a good choice. I'm running those on my bike now.

If you're looking for more power, go with a +3mm crank. You shouldn't have to have the cases machines for it I believe. +4mm you do.

Porting the cylinder is going to be the best bang for the buck. I'm a fan of Herrjugsracing in CA if you're on the west coast. If you're mid-west, place a call to redline racing.

If you're looking for more power, go with a +3mm crank. You shouldn't have to have the cases machines for it I believe. +4mm you do.

Porting the cylinder is going to be the best bang for the buck. I'm a fan of Herrjugsracing in CA if you're on the west coast. If you're mid-west, place a call to redline racing.
Not going to start a builder war over this comment and don't take it as such.. But its in any blaster owners interest to do not use hjr. He has got to be the biggest hack I have ever seen in a blaster motor. He has cost me quite a bit of money in the past for junk I bought that he did. bboy you must be a hq guy recommending hjr (not that many like him) and redline. No one here gets sh*t done by redline or swings from his nutz like over there. The guy everyone recommends here has proven in every stage of racing how to make a blaster fast. KOMFCR

Backwoods tell us your budget and we would be glad to give you our recommendations.
I just wanted to know if I should get reeds next were I got the 240 or if I should get a right side pipe next. I have a wife and kids so my budget goes by my bills.