Need help adjusting tire/rim!!!

JCamp74

Jun 15, 2016
As you can see in the picture, the bottom my left front tire looks like it bows in. Not sure whats causing this but any help on how to straighten it would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 0625161448b-1.jpg
    0625161448b-1.jpg
    814.4 KB · Views: 255
If everything is straight and nothing else is wrong with he frame or a-arm, all you need to do is adjust the tie rod to reset the toe.

Check the tie rod ends on that side. I had one bend on the threads once, and it made a wheel sit crooked like yours is also.

The tie rod can be adjusted easily. Loosen the 2 locking nuts on the end and turn the rod to set toe. Relock the nuts when it's set, ride!

If everything is straight and nothing else is wrong with he frame or a-arm, all you need to do is adjust the tie rod to reset the toe.

Check the tie rod ends on that side. I had one bend on the threads once, and it made a wheel sit crooked like yours is also.

The tie rod can be adjusted easily. Loosen the 2 locking nuts on the end and turn the rod to set toe. Relock the nuts when it's set, ride!

Lower left A-Arm looks like it has a small dent it in...could this be enough to throw the tire off?