need girl/ dating advice

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
ok i keep some how screwing up realithships with girls. dont know how to do it right lke all my friends are. got back from a school dance and super hot 8 girls asked me to dance . said no. should have said yes. i am still kicking myself for it. anyways i need some girl/dating advice.

Last edited:
confidenece son, confidence !!!!!!
girls like a man who at least pretends he knows what he's doin

ok i keep some how screwing up realithships with girls. dont know how to do it right lke all my friends are. got back from a school dance and super hot 8 girls asked me to dance . said no. should have said yes. i am still kicking myself for it. anyways i need some girl/dating advice.

ummm fcking duh dude... say yes next time!!!! hahaa I:I

Yep confidence is the way to go. And act like you don't really care as much as you do. if you show all your cards they will run for the hills as fast as possible. Honesty is not the key when it comes to your feelings for a girl. I know it sounds stupid but it is the fuggin truth. every girl i have full out shown how i felt about them didn't last long at all. the ones that i act like i don't realy give a crap i couldn't get rid of if i tried. don't fall for their stupid questions either. I don't know is always a good answer. lol

Yep confidence is the way to go. And act like you don't really care as much as you do. if you show all your cards they will run for the hills as fast as possible. Honesty is not the key when it comes to your feelings for a girl. I know it sounds stupid but it is the fuggin truth. every girl i have full out shown how i felt about them didn't last long at all. the ones that i act like i don't realy give a crap i couldn't get rid of if i tried. don't fall for their stupid questions either. I don't know is always a good answer. lol

Also very true. Had the same thing happen.

if you are talking to the girl you want to go out with. DO NOT talk about yourself. girls are selfish, ask her questions, tell her she looks good(even if not the case) compliments and CONFIDENCE. grow a pair dude, dance with the hotties!!!
and if she asks you if she looks fat change the subject without answering ...its a trap either way you answer is wrong!!! good luck

yeah i know i shouldhant have said no. BUT i got a girlfriend again. talked to her for an hour. barley talked about my self. takled about her the whole time. and confindence im working on it. thanks for the advice.

Women love arseholes......way of the world. They love a challenge, and the hunt/kill factor.

Also, girls want things that they cant have. Its actually OK if you said no to the girl, thats just going to make her want you more. Dont be a dick, but limit yourself and you'll be the most wanted guy in the school. Trust me, I know from experience lolololololol

ha thanks guys 1 last question and ill leave u alone. when should i text her. not so much that io annoy her but not show her i dont care?

ha thanks guys 1 last question and ill leave u alone. when should i text her. not so much that io annoy her but not show her i dont care?

i always txt late at night when they aren't rlly doing anything anyways, plus u can show her u care by saying good night when one of u guys stop txting and go to bed