Need Advice On Used Crank

well the auction has ended so who knows lol

My opinion, its $125 to get your crank rebuilt. If your spending $100 on a used, why not send yours to get rebuilt?

well the auction has ended so who knows lol

My opinion, its $125 to get your crank rebuilt. If your spending $100 on a used, why not send yours to get rebuilt?
Yeah it's ended because they accepted my offer of $75. And I would have my crank rebuilt but I only have a Vito's +3. Do you think it's worth $75

I'm just gonna buy that crank for $75, I'm looking to get rid of it soon and have a tight budget. However if and when I do aquire another blaster I'll have the +3 put in it

Well I got the quad for free because of the bad crank, and I've been riding it ever since, so pretty much there's been no power difference:p
Why sell it. That blaster has the potential to be a beast if you have that crank rebuilt and have the cylinder and head machined to match the +3. Are you saying that there was no power difference between standard stroke and the +3? If so, that is because something is wrong. The cylinder has to be ported for the +3 and the head machined for it as well to see the power gains of the +3

Why sell it. That blaster has the potential to be a beast if you have that crank rebuilt and have the cylinder and head machined to match the +3. Are you saying that there was no power difference between standard stroke and the +3? If so, that is because something is wrong. The cylinder has to be ported for the +3 and the head machined for it as well to see the power gains of the +3
I have another blaster that I'm keeping and currently I'm doing a rebuild. I don't have any money to machine the cylinder or head. I was saying there was no difference between standard stroke and +3 because I've only had the +3 when it was blown