Need a throttle lever.

BlasterPat

Jan 8, 2016
New Jersey
Hey guys how's everyone been?
I need a thumb throttle lever for my son's blaster, just the lever will suffice. If anyone would like to help out or have any spares. I would be very grateful and return the favor with an oil plate block off kit I paid 18$ on ebay for it.

I have an 03 throttle. I don't have any need for the oil block off, but will let the throttle go for 30.00 +shipping.

The housing is all scratched up but it's in good shape. Rubber on the lever is still perfect. Gasket is good. Replaced all screws with stainless. Can put up a couple pics if your interested.

Reactions: BlasterPat
I have an 03 throttle. I don't have any need for the oil block off, but will let the throttle go for 30.00 +shipping.

The housing is all scratched up but it's in good shape. Rubber on the lever is still perfect. Gasket is good. Replaced all screws with stainless. Can put up a couple pics if your interested.
Hey thanks for the offer bro, unfortunately they are listed on ebay around 18-25$ with free shipping, appreciate the offer bro. ☺

I looked at eBay to see what was listed before I threw a price on it. Not trying to take you :) What's listed for the price you mention is pretty rough, mines in nice shape and was not removed for the garbage bin :) But I can absolutely appreciate saving every dollar possible!

Good luck and hope you find what you're after!