My First quad race !!! need some tips guys

And your advice is to \/ \/ \/ I hardly think so!

Care about his welfare, absolute bull s**t.

I refuse to discuss this matter farther, so from me topic closed, before I unleash my fury.X(X(X(

well put blaaster....

imo do what you feel comfortable with doing as in speed,jumps...ect

my first race (also my last race) landed me in bed rest for 8 months scared to even ride again ( not trying to scare you ) i learned my lesson and would rather see you never have to learn it... dont admit defeat your first couple of races and dont try to place 1st either place where you place you will find after you gain xp you gain better places in the race you will finish 1st before you know it...
I:I I:I

well put blaaster....

imo do what you feel comfortable with doing as in speed,jumps...ect

my first race (also my last race) landed me in bed rest for 8 months scared to even ride again ( not trying to scare you ) i learned my lesson and would rather see you never have to learn it... dont admit defeat your first couple of races and dont try to place 1st either place where you place you will find after you gain xp you gain better places in the race you will finish 1st before you know it...
I:I I:I

well put 151515

My advise would to be "dont ride over your skill level". It doesnt mater if its a race or just trail riding. If you arent comfortable you are gonna screw up on something. The only way to go fast is to learn how by practice, i ride alot faster now than i used to , but my confidence level had increased. It didnt happen over night. And for a last thought, i broke my upper arm by taking a turn to fast and being on the brakes when i should have been on the gas. Hurt like hell and still does. Take your time, you and only you can know what you are capable of doing. Good luck in your racing. Ken

Thanks guys!! i never did get any upgrades yet ,still bone stock .but heres my first flat track race :D all the other quads are 450 cc or better what a ride wooooo!! got 5 th place in the vid and didnt make it to the main :( . The second night i got 4 th and made it to the main !!! then got 5th there cant wait to hit the mx track next ...first race is the 30th of this month I:I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGTGZ_bItxM&feature=youtu.be

Isn't that a risk that your willing to take by doing this sport?
young people dont have the necessary driving exp, so quit telling people that crap your going to get someone seriously hurt learn to crawl first ,walk , run etc... goin fast or (whiskey throttle) is for complete idiots. safety FIRST!. then practice, practice, practice the speed will come as you get better.