motor work

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
what about instead of having to post in advertising making like a work section or like classefieds just for people who work on blasters so its easy for someone who wants a port and polish for example

hey anyone whos had there engine ported or whatever and sent it out to ethier flotek or wildcard......Which one is better wildcard or flotek i talked to the guy at wildcard or whateve and seems cool and knows what hes talkin bout but i jus wanna be sure

they bolth sound legit but wildcards cheaper and faster but im geting mine done by local for insane and he does an awesome job

they bolth sound legit but wildcards cheaper and faster but im geting mine done by local for insane and he does an awesome job

not knocking anyone but price shopping for performance and the breif lead time isnt always the best way to build a engine but to each his own B-)

not knocking anyone but price shopping for performance and the breif lead time isnt always the best way to build a engine but to each his own B-)

yeah man thats what i was thinking. finding custom work for cheapest price is like going with a china tool instead of north american made. quality=price^

its like car paintjobs. if you wana be cheap and get a paintjob for like 700 bucks, expect to show up at the place with your car sitting in the parking lot drying with a "custom" texture.

yea well i woulda went to him but how could i pass up a free p&p and milled head? huh?