more custom grab bars

Auhhhhhhhhhh the last one on the blue atv.....:eek: kinda looks gay
GAY!? Damn dude...... I'd rather my work not be considered "gay"....I'd settle for "that looks like sh*t" lol
Not my design, that's what he wanted. I personally don't like it, but I made it for him anyways and he was happy with it.

GAY!? Damn dude...... I'd rather my work not be considered "gay"....I'd settle for "that looks like sh*t" lol
Not my design, that's what he wanted. I personally don't like it, but I made it for him anyways and he was happy with it.

hahaha your reply is great!!!!! although the design does look like a tramp stamp on the back of a chick, but hey he wanted it and you welded it , so great job on the bending and welding, wish i could do either of those properly

Looks to me as that it is there for when his old lady is on the back of the quad spread eagle and has some handles ( or ape hangers lol) to hold on to while he is making babies on a yamaha!!! lol

Sorry youre workmanship is great ! That last one was not youre design, :rolleyes:that's sweet ! LOL

hahaha your reply is great!!!!! although the design does look like a tramp stamp on the back of a chick, but hey he wanted it and you welded it , so great job on the bending and welding, wish i could do either of those properly

Yeh, they look like nice bars.

Auhhhhhhhhhh the last one on the blue atv.....:eek: kinda looks gay

I think it looks "interesting" but not gay. Like one of my teachers say "its not weird, its different" (good line to remember before more lines like this)

how much would u charge for a front bumper and a rear grab bar? rear grab bar just simple, front bumper sumthin kool and legit.