Modquad chain slider/guide kit

Justinlhc

Oct 27, 2008
I either got the wrong kit or this kits fits like total sh*t? I'm not impressed at all. The upper and lower rollers are pretty much useless because I can't use the sleeve provided since it DOES NOT fit over the shaft. So basically the bushings are just kinda hanging there wobbling around like a limp dick in the wind. The package says it's for a Blaster, but I don't see how. I was also kinda confused about the front slider and WTF that thing is for sticking out. That was the best they could come up with?? I'm disappointed.

That's how I ended up installing it, but it just seems kinda hokey. The rollers are bound to get destroyed riding like that and when they do I won't be buying another set of these things. They must have put the wrong sleeves in this kit from the factory or something. Everything else lined up and fit. I'm wondering how long this setup is going to last.
Here are some pics of the time bomb:
007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Reactions: Markblaster
i know this is digging up an outdated thread BUT the reason your rollers fit like crap is because they are a roller "repair" kit...its for when the factory roller studs have broken off.