missouri guys listen up

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
Twister Alley Raceway is now running quads this saturday will be the 4 week in a row and the class is growing we do not yet have classes or many rules but that those will be made next saturday

Twister Alley Raceway at Butterfield MO

located in butterfield,missouri is now offering flat track quad racing
rear flat track tires must be used or a rear set of wore out knobby tires, knobby tires must be approved by owner knobby on front are OK

no open toed shoes
long sleeves,long pants,helmet,gloves are required
more rules at twister alleys website

Racing scheduled for every Saturday night!
Subject to change
Gates open at 5:00 p.m.
Hot Laps 6:30 p.m.
Driver's meeting and racing to follow

In Butterfield on Hwy 37 between Purdy and Cassville, MO. Travel East at the "W" Highway turn off at the George's Poultry complex. After crossing business 37 loop, continue east and cross the tracks. Take the next left and then a quick right into the speedway. Look for new signs this year!!
Surface: 1/8 mile oval clay/dirt track some of the best around!

if any questions please email twister alley at their website or email Brandi Morrison at bj_morrison@hotmail.com

Thanks hope to see you at the races

WOW, gonna have to check that out. That's not too far from my house! I have everything but the wore out knobby rears, but that can be fixed real quickI:I. If nothing else I will come down and check it out.

come on down and check it out there are lawn mower races flat track dirtbikes and flat karts and even winged karts if you dont race its 3 dollars to get in and see some awesome racing next weekend im taking my blaster back to race i took a weekend off we had a blaster forum guy come down with his banshee really nice guy named joe from springfield i took his shee for a spin hope you get to come down and race go practice your dougnuts and spinning your tires and come on down