minnesota represent

Cannon Falls hear

here lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon7.gif
Map Of Where Our Members Live
I:ISlide Click on the link
Off Road Riding Areas and Parks

Virginia, mn here, but getting out of the sport quads and going to sell everything. Still will have another wheeler and am always up for a ride

Sauk centre here. Nowhere close to ride. Usually hit spider lake...decent trails sometimes. Really rough and lots of rocks. Some small jumps.

Canby here... Appleton and Elm Creek is a fun area. Elm is pretty small. Blew out piston 2 weeks ago there. Appleton is big. Has a moto course, jeep area, sand and swamp. Also, there is a really sweet course, But from what i have read. It would be a haul for most of ya. It's SW of Yankton, SD. Right on the river. There is about 180 acres i think of trails. Most people i know, say that you need a 4x4. But, i have blasted threw more then they have.... Spring time, we should get a crew up and get together!

Champlin,MN..I ride up by Itasca state park, hundreds of miles of trails with every skill level and you never see other riders. We went out last weekend, the trails were in great shape, some small water crossings. My clutch went out so I wont be riding until I get that repaired X(

Hey new guy here I am from Perham between Detroit lakes and wadena anyone now of any place to go ride

I got a 2000 blaster and some other toys

Hey new guy here I am from Perham between Detroit lakes and wadena anyone now of any place to go ride

I got a 2000 blaster and some other toys

im right across the river in ND (takes a minute to get in to MN)

I live right by the mn border...I'm a north dakotian

@Fluffy, i grew up in NYM, lots of greats places out there.

@brute and 06 blaster. im like 45 mins- an hour from you's twos.

good ole ada mn.

@Fluffy, i grew up in NYM, lots of greats places out there.

@brute and 06 blaster. im like 45 mins- an hour from you's twos.

good ole ada mn.

Sweet I am really 6 miles from mills there are places to go but better if you have people to go with cause they prob know places I don't know

Ada ain't far from here either

Sweet I am really 6 miles from mills there are places to go but better if you have people to go with cause they prob know places I don't know

Ada ain't far from here either

ehh i think its two hours, but i never go down there anymore, except to see gma and gpa.