mikuni 34mm vm what else?

Outlawed Genetics

Jul 17, 2008
will be putting the blaster in my sig back togather in the next couple weeks after getting a +3mm crank and agressive trail ported 240 matched for the crank. getting a mikuni vm 34mm carb and wondering what else i'll need to get to make the carb work? what is the differance between this carb and the keihins that everyone wants the keihins?

will be putting the blaster in my sig back togather in the next couple weeks after getting a +3mm crank and agressive trail ported 240 matched for the crank. getting a mikuni vm 34mm carb and wondering what else i'll need to get to make the carb work? what is the differance between this carb and the keihins that everyone wants the keihins?

Did you ever get that vm jetted.
I also have one and would like to know where to start?

Keihin's are easier to adjust and have a better design with the D slides. You can cut the snorkel on your stock airbox side connection. Cut it back to where it is slightly smaller than the carb, so you can stretch the cut snorkel over the carb and clamp it down using a rubber adapter. There are many ways of doing this and many have already done it so I will let them show their work.