maybe a good idea???

blasta_dasha09

Aug 8, 2009
hey i was wondering if maybe the people who run blasterforum.com could upgrade the site so that lets say for instance....( someone posts a popular thread and theres 20+ pages of responses).. i think the forum should make it an option to view the ENTIRE thread. as in you can just scroll down and there will be the pages of conversation and responses and all you have to do is scroll down.. VS clicking eah page.. i hope that makes sense! thanks

phragle is right. Just go to user cp, go to edit options on the left side of the screen. Then scroll down to the thread option area and there is a drop bar, then you can choose as desired. It helps a lot actually

and seems your pissin up the wrong tree askin for change, we cant even get the banner at the top changed to some blasters instead of a raptor

and seems your pissin up the wrong tree askin for change, we cant even get the banner at the top changed to some blasters instead of a raptor

Who does own this place??? Getting rid of the craptor in the banner would be awesome even though I ride a banshee. It is the Blaster Forum.I:I