May 2010 BOTM Winner

cbaber

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
NY

Congratulations 2strokesmoke

After extensive voting by the members of BlasterForum in this thread, 2strokesmoke was voted to have the Blaster Of The Month!

I would like to thank everyone for participating and hope to see you in the next entries!

may2010-botm%28post%29.jpg

realy pleased thankyou to everyone who took time to look at my bike and took time to vote. i realy realy do appreciate that folks. ive not won much in my life seriously, i guess ive just not got that competive streak in me to want to win, but after all the time-money-graft-headaches-emotions gone into building this blaster its an honor to say that after all that, its paid off i finally won something lol. and its no small achievement because anyone who looked over the blasters in the comp will know there was some awesome metal, so thanks again.:D:D:DI:I

Congrads! Ya do have a saweet ride! I now know how it feels to put all your time in and have it appriciated! Now we just have to get ya to the states to ride with us!!

thanks for all the comments guys and gals, id love to see my bike on the pb site, asw i took alot of inspiration [also parts lol] from them, but they say they have kepot my pics for future use as they are loading pics on the site right now lol.
as a matter of fact i will be in the states this september, in davenport florida. but even if i take the wheels off i doubt it will go in my case lol.