Major Update Coming 2/5/2014

I like the new forum two thumbs up!! My only thing is when you are messaging someone, I have to scroll all the way down to read the new message. Any way I can change that in my settings or something?

Thanks!

The way messages show up are older to newest and there is no way to right now to change that order. If the conversation does get too long(after 20 replies), it will just create a new page and start again from the top.

Either way, this is still much easier and more friendly to keep a conversation in one thread then have dozens of PM's all over the place and trying to find something important in one of them.

What happened to this?

I:I

I liked that smily lol

Will work on more smiles later :)

Reactions: Awk08
Also, could you put a "new posts" on the bar on every page? i noticed its not there while in messages, and i always used that to move around

Great job cbaber. I believe you are the one who built the forum yes?!?! I don't know how you guys do it with all these codes and things. My youngest brother does this and he confuses me all the time.. Well done and thanks...

Reactions: cbaber
That could have been a temp issue while the cache was being worked out after the initial move. Please try again in the original browser and see if you still run into this issue. If so, just post the problem in the Feedback to see if others are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks. I have not had any problems using chrome. I will try IE again and let you know.

Thanks. I have not had any problems using chrome. I will try IE again and let you know.

FWIW: IE does run slow and acts up for me. Sounds about the same problems as the tablet guys were having. Acts slow when typing replies, locks up for a few seconds then plays catch up, etc. No biggie, chrome it is for now.