LSR banshee bars

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
Here is my Lonestar anti vibe stem modified to fit my blaster and the blaster modified as well. I had to turn down the bushing to get the castle nut and washer on.

starting to resemble a quad lol

It sure is. I took the bars off my bike to test fit them. They are cr high bend bars. I like tje way they fit so I will be getting another set for the quad.

Last edited:
Looks sweet on there!!! I take it you found someone local to turn it down for you? Always nice to have local resources close by.

Looks sweet on there!!! I take it you found someone local to turn it down for you? Always nice to have local resources close by.

Nope. I spent all day grinding in to over size than used some very sharp files to get it just right.

Nope. I spent all day grinding in to over size than used some very sharp files to get it just right.

Nice, good to see you got it right and din't go to far. A banshee stock stem is +2 so if that stem was +2 you should be at +4 total over stock. I didn't know they made aftermarket steering stems + forward. How did they do that? Offset the antivibe clamp?

Nice, good to see you got it right and din't go to far. A banshee stock stem is +2 so if that stem was +2 you should be at +4 total over stock. I didn't know they made aftermarket steering stems + forward. How did they do that? Offset the antivibe clamp?

The tube that the bar clam mounts to is curved forward giving it a one inch forward over stock. You can order them off their web site that way.