low buck front hydro's

03+ lines also have a mounting tab near the top of the steering stem where the rubber line from the master clips in and connects to the hard line down to the splitter.

when I did that original set, the rappy 660 brake lines came with these plastic covers that
goes on over the line and clips to the a-arm to hold the lines in place
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Rapt...ash=item19e7f9822b:g:OqcAAMXQVERS5Yvo&vxp=mtr

I have that. Need to make a mount for the splitter and mount the hoses to the A arms

Why exactly don't the pre 90 hubs/rotors work? I bought hubs/rotors on eBay that say are from 87-90. You think those would worK?

Last edited by a moderator:
"next i watched ebay for the 2 remaining peices needed..........
i got 2001 banshee hubs/rotors $25, you'll need 1990+ with the recessed screws that hold the disc on, pre '90's/j-arm banshee hydro parts will not work"

Why exactly don't the pre 90 hubs/rotors work? I bought hubs/rotors on eBay that say are from 87-90. You think those would worK?

"next i watched ebay for the 2 remaining peices needed..........
i got 2001 banshee hubs/rotors $25, you'll need 1990+ with the recessed screws that hold the disc on, pre '90's/j-arm banshee hydro parts will not work"

Because the j-arms use a different caliper with the rotor. Must have recessed bolts for newer caliper. No clue about hub. Best bet would be to check part number.

Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 10.47.19 PM.png
Here is a picture? also if i have these hubs/rotors can't i just put banshee front brakes on them?

J arm hubs/discs will not work, for the reasons larry mentioned above.
been better to check here before buying them.

ebay seller minkia38 will have 90+ hubs discs to trade for those
see if you can cancel or amend the ebay order ?

So anybody have an idea where to get spindles if Ken isn't making them anymore? I'd really like some hydros on unit!

awk it won't let me message you directly? Ken isn't doing spindles anymore you have any idea where a guy could get a set? Any help would be great thanks

awk it won't let me message you directly? Ken isn't doing spindles anymore you have any idea where a guy could get a set? Any help would be great thanks

If you're running stock a-arms, you'll need to watch eBay or Craigslist for 03+ blaster spindles.
If you're running aftermarket a-arms with replaceable ball joints, banshee spindles could be made to work with the correct ball joint.

If you're running stock a-arms, you'll need to watch eBay or Craigslist for 03+ blaster spindles.
If you're running aftermarket a-arms with replaceable ball joints, banshee spindles could be made to work with the correct ball joint.

So if I find 03+ blaster spindles, with some modifications banshee front brakes can work?

Yes, as will raptor and yfz brakes
Awk08 om sry to jump on post but new to forums and can't figure out how to start convo and make threads ect. But seen you were the person to contact about rear hydros plz get back when you can

Awk08 om sry to jump on post but new to forums and can't figure out how to start convo and make threads ect. But seen you were the person to contact about rear hydros plz get back when you can

Haven't made any in a couple years, sorry :(
You'll need to do the banshee swap

Haven't made any in a couple years, sorry :(
You'll need to do the banshee swap
Again I'm new to the forum and this is my first wheeler always had dirtbikes would you mind shooting me a list of parts needed for my 02 blaster for the rear?

Again I'm new to the forum and this is my first wheeler always had dirtbikes would you mind shooting me a list of parts needed for my 02 blaster for the rear?

There's more to doing rear hydros on a cable brake carrier than just a parts list.
Fabbing the brackets is the fun part.
Aluminum for bolt on, steel for weld on.

Banshee rear brakes and a blaster 03+ carrier is the easiest route.

I had used 04/05/06 gsxr rear calipers/master/lines and fabbed bolt on brackets. Haven't made any in a couple years as complete sets became scarce for good prices on eBay, and don't plan on making them any time soon

There's more to doing rear hydros on a cable brake carrier than just a parts list.
Fabbing the brackets is the fun part.
Aluminum for bolt on, steel for weld on.

Banshee rear brakes and a blaster 03+ carrier is the easiest route.

I had used 04/05/06 gsxr rear calipers/master/lines and fabbed bolt on brackets. Haven't made any in a couple years as complete sets became scarce for good prices on eBay, and don't plan on making them any time soon
Thanks Awk08 I actually sold the blaster not long ago and got a ltz400 due to my height and wanted a Lil more power

Anyone know if a raptor 250 rear caliper will bolt on to a 03+ blaster ?

It should, but I couldn't find anything definate searching eBay ads, some list the caliper as fitting blaster, banshee, warrior and raptor, but not exactly the 250.
My neighbor had one and I remember the caliper mounting exactly like all the others. although it uses a roundhouse carrier, I just put a new banshee caliper on a roundhouse mount, so the caliper bracket mounting holes are common to both styles.

You could try to cross reference part numbers of both machines on Bikebandit.com