looking to spend some money

98blaster+4

Oct 12, 2008
vermont
okay so if you look at the list of mods its just not long enough . basically i still need some kind of brakes out back ,as i have none at all, and after that i got about 600 bucks this week to spend.
my question is where would you go from where i am at? but i dont wanna go big bore, and i dont want to get porting till i have everything all set for it

i have a set of pegs with a rear brake pedal. 25.00 shipped. i know its not upgrade. but you said you need rear brakes it gets you a step closer.

just go ebay shopping dude it will be cheap easy and you have alot of good options as to what breaks and what carb you want to get. i saved alot of money on there just dont get auction crazy!!!

not really interested in anything that wont make it faster
or run better, looks are not really important as it will be covered in mud most of the time

I'm parting out a raptor 350. I have the whole rear hydraulic brake setup. Also have pegs and guards with brake pedal. You would need to modify the pegs to fit, but it is a fairly easy cut and weld job. Not sure what their worth to you. $110 plus shipping? I'm in Lancaster, PA.