looking to do a Awk08 brake setup

DOUBBLE TAP

Sep 2, 2015
Hey all I am looking to set up my son with the legendary Awk08 brakes. I picked up a blaster for him with no rear brakes not realizing how hard it was going to be to get them. I found a set but have read that the cable brakes are a pain and the way to go is with hydro's. Through my reading and research I came upon the Awk08 braking system and am hooked lol. If I could get any more info on them I would appreciate it as my kid is itching to learn how to ride and I wont put him on it until it has back brakes.

Thanks all

@Awk08 will send you a message soon

But, he is slammed at work and currently not building the kits. He said maybe this winter he will have time.

Also, he will have a more accurate time as to when he may begin building so wait for the message

Reactions: DOUBBLE TAP
yep. just too busy this summer to build these in the evenings or weekends :(
possibly be free enuf to start back up by mid november

I build mine if you have access to the tools and you are handy with them the tick.is to have the master cylinder aligned right with the pedal so it pushes straight up on the master cylinder plunger
20150804_200013.jpg

yep. just too busy this summer to build these in the evenings or weekends :(
possibly be free enuf to start back up by mid november
Is there any possibility that I can pay enough to make it worth your while to make just one? Not trying to be a jerk please don't take it that way. I am just trying to get my son riding. I feel like a ass getting him a quad that he is only able to stare at everyday because I can't in good concious teach him to ride with no back brake. If not I understand but it was worth a try.