Looking for some Central/jersey shore places to ride

Not exactly sure where your located, but vineland nj i heard is great. Also some places up in pa.

Not exactly sure where your located, but vineland nj i heard is great. Also some places up in pa.

Vineland is an hour 45 South of me, and all I know of in pa is roush Creek, I need a local to show me some nice big places.

THE PINEBARRENS!!! Anywhere off rt 70, all around atco, voorhees, shamoung, howell, tabernackle ect, ect, ect... Verry great riding, grew up around there

Anyone you can give me some gps pins to some of the larger places down there since there like 45-1 hour away from me. I'm looking on Google maps and there's some massive places off route 70 that look like Offroading spots

Yes ANYWHERE off rt 70. Lots of secret spots. Dont ever go alone, pineies will rob u blind if u wonder, its bad, but with a group ur good. Man 45 mins ur lucky riding areas are that close, most ppl i know travel 2 hrs average just to ride for the day

Yes ANYWHERE off rt 70. Lots of secret spots. Dont ever go alone, pineies will rob u blind if u wonder its bad, but with a group ur good. Man 45 mins ur lucky riding areas are that close, most ppl i know travel 2 hrs average just to ride for the day
Please explain to an uneducated Aussie, me no compry.

Its a very remote place....He means that the local hoods will rob of youre valueables or ATV if you go alone , except with a gun.:confused:

Crystal lake is cool growing up my parents took us 4x4ing back there ALOT, lots of trails, full of sugar sand pits(dry quick sand) in a truck u can get stuck bad if try to go in them, cedar water creeks (tastes and smell sorta like root beer) miles of riding, all legal n when ur done u can eat at Pic-A-Lilly.

Iv been wanting so bad the last two years to hit these spots all weekend but have had no one to go with all my jersey friends n fam ditched their bikes n have no intrest. Maybe i can meet you there one day, im uo by king of prussia philly area. Fathers day i was promised i can go riding but my rear brake is currently in johnstown beinfg correctly built by the best lol

Crystal lake is cool growing up my parents took us 4x4ing back there ALOT, lots of trails, full of sugar sand pits(dry quick sand) in a truck u can get stuck bad if try to go in them, cedar water creeks (tastes and smell sorta like root beer) miles of riding, all legal n when ur done u can eat at Pic-A-Lilly.

Iv been wanting so bad the last two years to hit these spots all weekend but have had no one to go with all my jersey friends n fam ditched their bikes n have no intrest. Maybe i can meet you there one day, im uo by king of prussia philly area. Fathers day i was promised i can go riding but my rear brake is currently in johnstown beinfg correctly built by the best lol

Ive been reading that people get busted left and right at crystal lake now. Where are the cedar water creeks? sounds good if its legal. I know there is some lady in the pines that has tons of acres of land that she lets you ride on if you sign a waiver for her.

I can really only ride on weekdays right now (i work on weekends) but i would love to go with you to some of these places.

Ok ill ask a few friends that live in pinebarrens, get more info n one day we will make it there, somehow. Ud love it up this way tho on the coal soot trails and hills, bit of a drive from vineland tho

Rite now I'm from north jersey used to ride out in jersey city at the train tracks but the Rangers chased us away so now I go to the coal mines out in Hazleton p.a I live it there in can literally ride down the highway on my bike and not be bothered although I prefer the trails......miles of trails and open coal fields like a black sand pit hahahaha alot of banshee boys run the hills with me .....I would like to explore to

I'm from north jersey I travel 2 hours to p.a but I'll also travel in jersey if I won't get chased I'm passed that stage ...and I love my bikes to much hahajaha