Looking for places to ride around FT Eustis

steve3472

Jan 22, 2010
Is there anyone that knows of any places to ride near FT Eustis, VA as I'll be moving there in the begginning of July and now looking so i can continue riding when i get there would ahte to have to sell my atvs cause there is no place to ride lol. My rides consist of a 03 Blaster freshly rebuilt topend and new clutches and by the time i get there will have brand new tires in the rear also has new stator assembly. and the other ride is an 02 kwasaki lakota sport semi manual

there is a lot of fire break trails up there i have riden, i know the weekend of June 19th, there is a fathers day ride up at buds creek. also NC isnt to bad of a drive. On July 4th there is a big get together im goin to with a bunch of friends down in Elizebeth city, NC. their there you just have to find them is all, i think there is a home made track up there also.

I lived there for a short time in the Army. I could'nt do much riding but from what I remember they do alot of riding over there. I though there was a mx track in town. That's about all I know. Go to the local dealer in town and they have all the info. Good lick on your move.