Little Sahara Recreation Area - Utah

creed82

Oct 28, 2011
Springville, Utah
www.youtube.com
If you like riding in the dunes, and you haven't come to Little Sahara Recreation Area in Utah. I highly recommend it. Lots of sand, lots of dunes, tons of variety, and some BIG climbs.

smqbgp.jpg

mh7m1z.jpg

15ohyra.jpg

Never ridden Little Sahara. I have ridden Cherry Creek which is right in there also. Cherry Creek is pretty fun, but it isnt dunes, its hills, and trails (lots of moguls and whoops).

I have some paddles for my Blaster, just never put it on the dunes.

Not sure if thats the exact place, but I did an AMA national hare and hound somewhere around there. Started in the dunes, then hit trees and got twisty, I started feeling cold and noticed patches of snow. Came to a clearing and Im way the hell up some damned mountain looking down at the dunes. I was like WTF!! Im a desert racer, whats this snowy mountain sh!t !! got second overall racing open expert on the blaster. I was too funny at sign up, a couple local riders were signing up and we overheard them (1st guy: Oh man, there are 4 guys from southern california signed up in out class, 2: 2nd guy: Did you see their quads? 1st guy: F this were outta here)