light wattage

2 x 35 watts totals 70 watts, the stator will be overloaded will run very hot and possibly smoke itself.

The stock unit produces 55 watts, the lights will glow but the windings will possibly glow brighter.

One of these lights will work.

Spotlight Running Light Rainbow Beam x 2 Universal Motorcycle Spot Lights | eBay

You would have to fit this to be able to run 2.

ATV Parts & Quad Parts - Performance ATV & Aftermarket Quad Parts

===================================================

This one is fitted with 6 volt globes, it would have to be fitted with 12 volt globes drawing a total of no more than 40 watts. 12 volts at 20 watts X 2.

New Universal Motorcycle Scooter Quad Twin Headlamp Flip Cover Looney Light | eBay

==================================================

You could run up to 7 of these without modifying the stator windings,

12V 24V CREE LED Spotlight Bicycle Motorcycle Car Truck Chrome Bullet Headlight | eBay

but you would need to fit one of these.

ATV Parts & Quad Parts - Performance ATV & Aftermarket Quad Parts.

===============================================

I hope I have not confused you too much, cos my head hurts from reasearch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to hijack the thread, but I was thinking LED lights as well or some generic halogens. would these two parts do the trick for me to run LED's.

Good luck on getting those Adjustable ricky stators to not be bad from factory or just one ride and the light coil blowing out!! Not just with blaster ones either.

http://www.blasterforum.com/miscellaneous-16/my-new-ricky-stator-broke-42818/

I seen posts on quite a few different forums complaining about non working Ricky stators straight from factory! I went a different route and got a niche brand adjustable same issues junk didn't work from the factory! There were a few others on here that had issue. Just not worth the hassle IMO!

I seen posts on quite a few different forums complaining about non working Ricky stators straight from factory! I went a different route and got a niche brand adjustable same issues junk didn't work from the factory! There were a few others on here that had issue. Just not worth the hassle IMO!

I have always been sceptical on using larger coils as they will still be using the same magnet mass to excite them.

The may produce more power but at what expense, running hotter maybe.

Reactions: Pj Uptmor
Last edited by a moderator:
Alright well then I am just going to do the Wallmart light swap then with LED's. Anyone have a pic of how well they work at night. couldn't find one on here.