Leftover meatloaf!!!

jahrastapark

May 24, 2009
The Amazon
I have some leftover parts. If you dont see it, just ask. I might have it laying around.I:I

Stock swingarm(sh*tted up skid plate comes with) - 30 + shipping
Stock clutch perch with parking brake gizmo 5 + shipping
Clutch cable - 5 + shipping.
Stock steering stem - 20 + shipping.
Tie rods w/ ends 20 + shipping.
Stock Foot pegs(little rusty, havent been run in over a year) - 10 + shipping
Rear Shock (nice) - 20 + shipping
Stock A-arms(both sides, top and bottom) - 20 + shipping, an arm or make offer on whole set.

Here ya go!
Meatloaf2.jpg

do those pegs have a brake lever attached to them ????
if so....sold !!!!

yes indeed they do awk ol' buddy ol' pal. hydro pegs(?), ready to go. ill shoot ya pics. theyre a tad rusty, but just collecting dust. and i dont wanna see no FS ad for hydro pegs with no lever!

yes indeed they do awk ol' buddy ol' pal. hydro pegs(?), ready to go. ill shoot ya pics. theyre a tad rusty, but just collecting dust. and i dont wanna see no FS ad for hydro pegs with no lever!

no pics needed bro, shoot me a pm with the paypal addy, and i'll get that to ya asap and return the pm with my shipping info !!!!

and i'll just throw the pegs on the shelf with the other 4 sets i have,
i need that pedal, hahahaaaa

maybe someday i'll weld all these extra pegs together and have a dual peg sale ?????

or do someone a favor... grind the brackets off, add a spot of weld to the bracket side of the peg on top by the teeth, and have a double peg bolt on. because i dont weld, i usually just bolt extra pegs onto the back of the existing one and ta da! double pegs. ive got a set now that are double wide pegs alone, plus the stocker. taking some pics now.

**edit** i am now missing the left peg...apparently theres a single-stealing peg thief in my garage. gimme a few minutes to locate this...

Last edited: